Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More things I'm Grateful for

I'm on a roll now.

1)Theo is napping and I didn't have to put him down-- Grandpa did!!
2)We found the perfect train set
3)my shopping is done!!! (Except for groceries)
4)Mini-baby is kicking me in the bladder, which might seem like a weird thing to be happy about but seriously, there's nothing like a foot in the bladder to make you feel all warm--especially if you pee your pants
5)I don't get hairier with pregnancy! But my hair looks full and lovely...
6)Surgery for varicose veins is covered by medical (I'm told)
7)Mom gave me some lovely table linens for Christmas
8)The Hartleys gave us some lovely fancy gold and white china for our wedding years ago which we'd forgotten all about and never needed till now because we're hosting Christmas! (Bless them)
9)We might have snow for Christmas
10)Buying a new phone was actually cheaper than keeping the old one (yay Fido Dollars!)
11)Two Christmas hampers means more and bigger knitting storage baskets!
12)How the Grinch Stole Christmas is still fun to watch even if I've see/heard it a million times this month
13) Ditto Charlie Brown Christmas
14)My kid is cute making it hard to be mad at him for long (I know, how crap a mother would I be for an ugly kid right? I'm ashamed)
15) The choir sounds terrific at church and Greg is really really enjoying it!

There are more. I thought of them yesterday and had no paper to write them down. But it works a treat. I feel so much better!

2 comments:

RW said...

These are good things. I have enjoyed reading your list.

Kassianni said...

cool! your list is inspiring me.
I think this should be a meme.
good for you. and thanks!